It is a condition in which the body sweats excessively through the skin, causing illness. This can be treated using antiperspirants. Using prescription drugs, Botox injections, or undergoing surgery or nerve block ablation, etc.UFABET
In addition, if you are dealing with excessive sweating. There may be guidelines for taking care of your armpit health as follows:
- Take a shower and use soap thoroughly every day. Then always wipe your armpits dry. To reduce the accumulation of bacteria
- Use deodorant that contains antiperspirant such as aluminum chloride both during the day and before bed.
- Wear clothes made from natural fibers. which will help ventilate sweat well
- Avoid consuming hot drinks like tea and coffee. including alcohol and spicy food Because it may stimulate sweat secretion.
- Practice meditation to relax your body and mind. Including reducing stress, which is a factor that stimulates sweat.
- Control your body weight so that it does not exceed the standard or become obese.
The hair follicles in your armpits may become inflamed from a bacterial infection. But it is usually just a mild inflammation that goes away on its own without treatment. However, symptoms can be managed by washing your armpits with antibacterial soap twice a day, always using a towel, and wearing clean clothing. If your symptoms do not improve, you may need to see a doctor. The doctor may prescribe antibacterial and antifungal skin medication. This includes steroid medicine to reduce swelling of the hair follicles.
As for preventing folliculitis in the armpit area This may be done by avoiding wearing tight-fitting clothes or fabrics that cause irritation to the skin, such as not wearing stretchy synthetic fibers. Not wearing rubber gloves, etc.