Updated news on the football market Manchester United aims to strike Ajax, Chelsea looks at Ferguson. Not as fierce as the day before But there are enough points to talk about. Especially the efforts to sharpen the attacking lines of the giant clubs in England like Manchester United, Arsenal and Chelsea. As for other news What else is interesting.
-Manchester United are ready to fight with Arsenal in the race for Brian Robbie, young Dutch striker from Ajax Amsterdam.
-Meanwhile, Arsenal looks at Joshua Cerci, Bologna’s big Dutch striker, as another option for strengthening the offensive line. But there is a possibility that it will be difficult to get the player this month.
– Al Hilal has entered into negotiations with Aston Villa in hopes of signing French left-back Lucas Digne.
– However, recently Al Hilal has made progress in negotiating the acquisition of Renan Rodi, a Brazilian left-back from Olympique Marseille, at a price of 20 million euros.
– Meanwhile, Olympique Marseille is about to get Josh Doj, the young whiskey-blooded left-back from Hellas Verona, to replace Rody, with both sides now agreeing on a contract.
– Lazio has opened negotiations to acquire Florian Neuhaus, midfielder from Borussia Monchengladbach, but has not yet reached a conclusion.
– In addition to Lazio, there are many other clubs that want him. The 26-year-old German star is ready to leave his hometown. Borussia-Park For the opportunity to play regularly.
– Bayern Munich are interest in signing Sasha Boey, Galatasaray’s skill right-back, As they hope to close the deal on loan. Added option to buy.
– However, Galatasaray wants to release Boey on an outright basis only. With a bounty set at around 20-25 million euros. Report by สมัคร ufabet
– latest!!! Napoli and Bournemouth close to agreement For the loan deal, Traore has an option to buy for €25 million.
– Napoli has officially submitted an offer to Bournemouth for consideration. For the loan of Hamed Traore, an attacking midfielder from Ivory Coast. Come use it until the end of the season. An option to buy is attach with “The Cherries” asking for 25 million euros (approximately 975 million baht) for the outright sale of the 23-year-old star player in the summer.
– Frank Onyega, Brentford’s Nigerian midfielder, is receiving interest from Everton, Fulham and several clubs outside England, with “The Bees” expected to be ready to release him. 26-year-old star player on loan contract.
– AC Milan is keeping an eye on the situation of Nemanja Matic, a veteran Serb midfielder. who is likely to leave Rennes within this month.
– Chelsea are interest in recruiting Evan Ferguson, Brighton and Hove Albion’s talent young striker, to strengthen the offensive line, But “The Seagulls” have place a bounty on the Republic national team star. Ireland, 19 years old, holds the highest price of 100 million pounds.
– Aston Villa are ready to offload Burkina Faso national team striker Bertrand Traore and English defender Calum Chambers. Within the market this month The first one is gaining the attention of Al Ettifak.